9.6.10

24 weeks

23 weeks 4 days
Nothing too new to report here! We had an appointment with our midwife this morning and all is well. Brad was joking that everything about baby Hutch is "perfectly average" which is exactly what we want it to be right now! The heartrate was 142 and I'm measuring exactly on track for right around 24 weeks. I've really been enjoying feeling the baby more and more and Brad is patiently waiting to be able to feel something too!

We finally have a pretty uneventful weekend planned so I'm looking forward to being able to get some work done in the nursery. I have some new ideas that I want to try out in there, so hopefully they work out! I will of course post pictures once we've made some progress in there.

We only have a few weeks left of our Bradley birthing classes and I'll definitely be a little sad to have them go away. We've learned a great deal and I feel they've helped us grow closer as well as created a weekly time for us to focus on the baby and what's about to happen in just a few short months!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Looking great, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
you look adorable!
~jenna

Anonymous said...

Nannie saids

You look wonderful Sarah. I am so enjoying the two of you during this time of preparation. Brad I want to thank you for your tender loving care to Sarah and your child. You are going to be the perfect parents for this child.

Looking forward to the time of delivery.

Love - Mom